Tech Talk #1
Lenovo’s Find X
Lenovo VP revealed it’s new upcoming smartphone which will be equipped by a sliding mechanism. Like Oppo Find X. However, in some leeks a smartphone came out with full bezel less display on it’s front. The front and back camera will be hidden inside as a sliding mechanism. Whenever you want to click the picture, the camera part will come outside from the body. This Lenovo phone will be like Oppo Find X. Now will wait for the launch of this smartphone and on what price it will be launched.
Huawei Kirin 980 processor launched
Huawei introduced its latest Huawei Kirin 980 Processor. The design of this processor is based on 7nm with two dedicated neural processing units. This processor is build on AI based technology. Now lets see how the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor beats this Kirin 980 processor. This Kirin Software will be More CPU Power efficient with more computing power. This processor will be debut in Huawei’s upcoming smartphone i.e Huawei Mate 20. The Huawei Kirin 980 Processor will give more AI based performance which increase the power in our hand.
Apple iPhone XS
Apple started send its invites for its Special Event which will be live on 12th Sep at 10 AM. Now it’s confirm that the new models of iPhone will be coming on 12th Sep. Now the Name of the upcoming iPhone comes out in leak, the name will be Apple iPhone XS. Apart from this an Apple watch is also in pipeline, expected launch will be on 12th Sep. This watch has bezel less design which has end to end display.
Now the next update is of an Telepresence Robot, which will be acting as two extra hand. This robotic hand work on direction of human hand identically. This Robotic hands can be commanded to work identically from any place, which increase the efficiency to use this Robot. These two Robit hand will repeat all the acts which will be done by your hand. This robotic hands gives you feel like an super man. This is the update which we have for you, now let’s move for the next update.
Uber Electric Scooter
Uber is one of the leading Company which always available without any phone calls or pickup schedules. The Uber is always in the business of rise sharing called Uber Pool. Now Uber is planing to launch its Electric Scooter. Let’s see what type of rides will offer by Uber for its electric scooter. Will they offer its pool services or start giving this on rent. Will update you as soon as Uber will launch their electric scooter.
Xiaomi Data Servers in India
Xiaomi is a leading smartphone and smart bands selling company in the India. Being a leading smartphone selling company Xiaomi have a huge data of its users in India. As off now Xiaomi’s Indian data storage servers are not in India. Now Xiaomi bringing Indian user’s data server to a local cloud server in India till the end of this year. This is a great move by Xiaomi which helps him to gain the trust in Indian market.
Android Market Share
In an Update of total Smartphone OS market, Android is the biggest market share holder. Android Operating System is leading with 85% of total market share woldwide. In the rest 15% market share other OS are there like IOS, BlackBerry, Symbian, KIOS etc.
The Mozilla Firefox coming up with an update which has the ability to block ad tracking system and act as an Ad Blocker. Mozilla Firefox also brings the update to block crypto currency mining scripts which may infect your computer. So these updates of Mozilla Firefox will give you smooth browsing experience with powerful security. Safe browsing will not let your PC slowdown.
Sony Extra Bass Speakers
If you are love to listen and looking for an Extra Bass Speaker then this update is for you. Sony launched its Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker having model No. SRS-XB501G. The SRS-XB501G claims up to 16 hours of battery life. This Bluetooth Speaker can be used in the Party, which comes with USB Type-C connectivity. This Sony Extra Bass Speaker will be available from the month of October.