• Breaking News

    Best Way to Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account/Saving Account (2018)

    Hello friends, Today i am going to tell you about different ways to transfer money from your credit card to your saving account of your bank. If you are running out of money and your credit card due date is near then you can try this steps to pay your credit card bill. This article is for only informational purpose, use it on your own risk.

    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account/Saving Account (2018) with These Easy Steps.

    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account/Saving Account (2018)


    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account/Saving Account (2018) by Mobile Wallets


    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account Using Paytm:-

    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account Using Paytm
    Paytm is the most popular mobile wallet in India and there are many things you can do with the Paytm. You can send money from your bank account to any other bank account using Paytm UPI services without any charge.
    Now lets talk about transferring money from credit card to bank account. You can transfer money from your credit card to bank with the help of Paytm. Paytm says that " Money available in your wallet can be used wherever Paytm is accepted including all shops, shopping Apps, Uber, Food delivery apps & for sending money to others.We pay high fees when you add money to wallet, hence we levy a charge of 3% when you take this money to your bank account.
    So, You can transfer money from your credit card to your bank account instantly but you have to pay service charge of 3% on your transfer amount. If its very important to transfer money from your credit card then use this method cause this method is quite expensive.

    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account Using Udio Mobile Wallet:-

    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account Using Udio Mobile Wallet
    Udio mobile wallet is work same like Paytm wallet. You can pay your bills, recharge your mobile and DTH, send money to anyone and also request money from other Udio user. Udio mobile wallet also provide service to transfer money from its wallet to your bank account. 
    To transfer money from your credit card you need to load that amount in your Udio wallet and then you can initiate for transferring this money to your bank account. After adding your bank account details in your Udio account you can transfer money.
    Note:- When you initiate to load money in your Udio mobile wallet with credit card then you have to pay charge of 1% on loading money. After loading this money when you initiate to tranfer this money to bank acoount then you have to pay charges of 2.75%. In short to transfer money from your credit card to your bank account then you have pay total charges of 3.75% which is greater than Paytm Mobile Wallet.

    There are many mobile wallets on Google Playstore, Which allow you to transfer money from credit card to bank account like, Mobikwik, Freeharge, TMW, Oxigen mobile wallet and many more. Please read the terms and conditions of every wallet before using them and what charges then ask for transferring money from credit card to bank account.


    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account/Saving Account (2018) by Cash Withdrawal From ATM

    Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account/Saving Account (2018) by Cash Withdrawal From ATM

    In credit card you have the facilities to withdraw cash from ATM. Before withdrawal any money from ATM with credit card please read their terms and charges for this. You have the certain amount of your credit limit for withdrawal from ATM and then you can deposit it in your bank account.

    The Best way to withdraw money from your credit card is to swap your card at any store or petrol pump and offer them for 1%, this will reduce your charges and you will get your money instantly.

    No comments